Twenty-Four Quarles & Brady Partners Receive Certificates in Executive Management05/13/13
MILWAUKEE, WIS. - The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that 24 of its partners completed a business school Partner Development Program and received Certificates in Executive Management on Saturday, April 20.
In order to expand on the firm's skills, Quarles collaborated with the Mendoza College of Business at the University of Notre Dame to develop a customized executive education program for its partners. Over the course of nine months, 24 partners participated in a variety of business, organizational development and leadership courses. The Partner Development Program was designed to (1) significantly increase partners' ability to think both strategically and tactically, (2) improve problem-solving skills with a combination of qualitative and quantitative tools and business models, and (3) provide critical perspectives in the key elements of a graduate business curriculum.
"Quarles & Brady is committed to providing value to its clients at a differentiated level. In today's market, success in a global law firm requires more than possessing excellent legal knowledge and skills," said firm chairman John W. Daniels Jr. "Well-rounded legal professionals must work effectively as part of a team, interact well with clients and colleagues, lead a team through a case or deal, and develop and manage ongoing client relationships."
The inaugural class of attorneys who participated in the Partner Development Program, and earned a Certificate in Executive Management, includes:
- Michael Aldana - Labor & Employment
- Steven J. Berryman - Commercial Litigation
- Keith Bruett - Commercial Litigation
- Jack M. Cook - Intellectual Property
- Lawrence W. Falbe - Environmental
- Jessica L. Franken - Intellectual Property
- Eric J. Fuglsang - Real Estate
- Robert L. Gamrath - Real Estate
- Ellen Girard Georgiadis - Labor & Employment
- Raymond D. Jamieson - Commercial Litigation
- Leezie Kim - Corporate Services
- Scott McIntosh - Franchise and Distribution
- Patrick S. Nolan - Product Liability
- Jeff Peelen - Public Finance
- Jeffrey S. Piell - Labor & Employment
- Michael D. Rechtin Jr. - Real Estate
- Nicholas P. Schmidbauer - Intellectual Property
- Sean M. Scullen - Labor & Employment
- Kevin Slaughter - Corporate Services
- Peter A. Tomasi - Environmental
- Margaret E.M. Utterback - Corporate Services
- Ryan L. Van Den Elzen - Corporate Services
- D. Scott Watson - Labor & Employment
- Theodore I. Yi - Real Estate
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 400 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; Washington, D.C.; and Shanghai, China. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.