Eight Quarles & Brady Attorneys Selected for Inclusion in 2016 Florida Super Lawyers
NAPLES, FL — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that eight of its attorneys have been named by Florida Super Lawyers magazine as among the top attorneys in Florida for 2016. Additionally, eight attorneys were named to the 2016 Florida Rising Stars list.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service that recognizes outstanding lawyers who have gained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual, statewide selections are made using a multi-phased process that includes independent peer nominations, peer evaluations, and research. No more than five percent of total lawyers in a state are selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers.
The following attorneys from the Quarles & Brady Naples and Tampa offices were selected for inclusion in the 2016 Florida Super Lawyers magazine:
- David A. Beyer – Franchise/Dealership
- Kelli A. Edson – Business Litigation
- William F. Hamilton – Business Litigation
- Kimberly Leach Johnson – Estate & Probate
- Robert (Bob) James Kline – Estate & Probate
- Philip V. Martino – Creditor Debtor Rights
- Paul E. Parrish – Insurance Coverage
- Bradley G. Rigor – Estate & Probate
Super Lawyers Rising Stars recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of total lawyers are selected for inclusion in the Rising Stars list.
The following Quarles & Brady attorneys from the firm’s Naples and Tampa offices were named to the 2016 Florida Rising Stars list:
- Benjamin B. Brown – Business Litigation
- T. Robert Bulloch – Estate & Probate
- Kelly Lyon Davis – Employee Litigation: Defense
- Kimberley A. Dillon – Estate & Probate
- Sara D. Accardi – Business Litigation
- J. Kirby McDonough – Business Litigation
- Colleen Miller – Business Litigation
- Rena J. Upshaw-Frazier – Real Estate