Quarles & Brady Attorneys Named Best Lawyers'® 2015 “Lawyer of the Year”
14 Quarles & Brady Attorneys Recognized Nationally
MILWAUKEE, WI — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that 14 of its attorneys have been selected by their peers as “Lawyers of the Year” in The Best Lawyers in America®.
Each year, Best Lawyers compiles its list of “Lawyers of the Year.” Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is so honored. Lawyers with this designation are chosen based on peer-review assessments conducted with thousands of leading lawyers each year. Receiving this honor reflects the respect a lawyer has acquired among other leading lawyers in the same practice areas throughout the same communities.
The following Quarles & Brady attorneys were named in their respective practice areas:
- Valerie L. Bailey-Rihn, Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Donald K. Schott, Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Grant Sovern, Immigration Law
- Elizabeth S. Blutstein, Public Finance Law
- Kathryn M. Buono, Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law
- Daniel E. Conley, Litigation - Securities
- Robert H. Duffy, Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Brian G. Lanser, Project Finance Law
- Michael A. Levey, Health Care Law
- David P. Olson, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Nancy K. Peterson, Litigation - Environmental
- Brian D. Winters, Energy Law
- Diane M. Haller, Real Estate Law
- Craig H. Kaufman, Bet-the-Company Litigation
About Best Lawyers
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 36,000 leading attorneys cast almost 4.4 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."