Quarles & Brady Attorneys Named 2019 Illinois Super Lawyers and Rising Stars01/24/19
CHICAGO — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady LLP today announced that 15 of its attorneys have been named Illinois Super Lawyers as among the top attorneys in Illinois. Additionally, four attorneys were named to the 2019 Illinois Rising Stars list.
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. No more than five percent of total lawyers in a state are selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers.
The following attorneys from the Quarles & Brady Chicago office were selected for inclusion:
- Tracy Bradford Farley - Employment & Labor
- Faye B. Feinstein - Creditor Debtor Rights
- Eric J. Fuglsang - Real Estate
- Kirk A. Hoopingarner - Estate & Probate
- Steven V. Hunter - Business Lit
- John A. Klages - Employment & Labor
- Paul L. Langer - Insurance Coverage
- Philip V. Martino - Bankruptcy: Business
- Adrianne C. Mazura - Employment Lit: Defense
- Robert F. Messerly - Real Estate
- Nicole M. Murray - IP
- Jeffrey S. Piell - Employment & Labor
- E. King Poor - Business Lit
- Everett S. Ward - Real Estate
- Theodore I. Yi - Real Estate
Super Lawyers Rising Stars recognizes the top up-and-coming attorneys in the state who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of total lawyers are selected for inclusion in the Rising Stars list.
The following Quarles & Brady attorneys from the firm’s Chicago office were named to the 2019 Illinois Rising Stars list: