Noel Davies focuses his practice on real estate development and land use matters. His practice includes representation of developers in all facets of land development, from due diligence for acquisitions to public hearing representation, including state and local government relations with respect to site plan approvals, permitting, zoning, wetlands and environmental issues.
Noel also has a transactional commercial and residential real estate practice, including closing and title services.
Born in Naples, Noel has a unique sense for the local community and real estate market. After practicing law in Chicago, Noel is happy with his decision to build his practice at home in Southwest Florida. He lives in Naples with his wife, Shanna, and is an avid golfer and tennis player. Prior to law, Noel spent time travelling the world as a concert pianist.
Education and Honors
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2012)
- Research Assistant to Dean Donald J. Weidner
- Journal of Land Use & Environmental Law
- Highest Grade: Legal Writing, Corporations, Corporate Law & Finance
- University of Florida (B.M., cum laude, 2008)
- Major: Classical Piano Performance
- Most Outstanding Undergraduate Award, School of Music
- Presser Scholarship, Highest Achieving Undergraduate Senior Music Student
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Professional and Civic Activities
- Urban Land Institute, Southwest Florida District Council (Management Committee; Co-Chair, Young Leaders Group)
- Real Estate Investment Society (Board of Governors)
- Southwest Florida Symphony Orchestra (Board of Trustees)
- Florida Bar (Member: Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Development and Land Use Committee; Co-Chair: Young Lawyer Resources Subcommittee)