Clients benefit from our knowledge and experience through alerts, training programs and sharing of best practices, including:
- Creating and disseminating email alerts that discuss changes to immigration laws, regulations and activities around the world, and provides reports on any pending or anticipated changes in the law that might affect clients;
- Conducting client briefings and workshops whenever significant changes in regulation, policy or procedure are anticipated or implemented;
- Giving clients access to a full range of information to help them most effectively implement their immigration programs by providing on-site or internet-based training to clients that cover such topics as temporary work and residence permit procedures, permanent residence processes and corporate immigration;
- Insightful knowledge-sharing and enhancement of immigration strategies and processes, and of developing strategies to drive efficiency and deliver consistent quality to clients by disseminating best immigration practices and strategies within the context of particular types of applications and relevant government agency procedures and compliance requirements; and
- Meeting with clients to review account status, analyze immigration program procedures and overall efficiency, and address strategic issues such as corporate policy and compliance.
Our objective is to develop forward-thinking, proactive plans for continuous improvement and program enhancement.
Quarles & Brady attorneys are available to conduct on-site visits to discuss immigration issues, individual cases and account status with company representatives and/or employees.