Pamela Lundborg advises both public and private corporate clients on all aspects of commercial transactions, including contracts, business operations, corporate succession planning, lending and financing issues, and asset protection. She has a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, representing clients throughout the entire process, including planning, due diligence, drafting and negotiating transaction documents, and coordinating the closing process.
During law school, Pamela clerked for Judge Deborah Karalunas, New York State Supreme Court; Judge Glenn Suddaby, U.S. District Court; and the US Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of New York.
Prior to her legal career, Pamela was a reporter and editor at the Syracuse Post-Standard for ten years.
Education and Honors
- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Syracuse University (B.S., 2000)
- New York
Professional and Civic Activities
- Youth Haven, board member
- Syracuse University College of Law, alumni board member
- Florida Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, Business and Corporate, 2020
- Upstate New York Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, Business and Corporate, 2017