Patrick Dittmer is an associate in the firm's Public Finance Group, where he assists municipalities in a variety of taxable and tax-exempt debt offerings.
During law school, he worked on international trade and investment matters in the U.S. Department of Commerce, Office of the Chief Counsel for International Commerce; on cross-border infrastructure and public-private partnership (P3) projects in Bombardier Inc.'s Transportation Systems unit; and during and after law school, on cross-border and China general corporate and investment matters with an international law firm.
Education and Honors
- University of Iowa College of Law (J.D.)
- Editor, and Author for Vol. 25 issue, Journal of Transnational Law & Contemporary Problems
- University of Iowa College of Business (B.B.A.)
- Major: Finance
- International Business Certificate; Minor in Chinese
- Dean's List
- President, Greater China Business Association
- District of Columbia