Patrick Nolan's experience includes:
- Resolving personal injury and product liability claims and related indemnification issues for a large national brewer.
- Defending pharmaceutical and medical devices manufactures, including obtaining summary judgement in favor of a drug manufacturer on a claim that its biologic pharmaceutical caused plaintiff's multiple sclerosis and other permanent ailments.
- Representing a medical device manufacturer on a claim that its oximetry probe failed to detect low blood oxygen levels, causing patient serious hypoxic injuries.
- Obtaining summary judgement and affirmance on appeal for a dental amalgam manufacturer on claims that its amalgams caused mercury poisoning.
- Defending farm, aerial lift, crane, and construction equipment manufacturers against catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death claims.
- Defending aviation component part manufacturers against wrongful death claims arising out of accidents involving turbo-prop aircraft.
- Representing a large chemical manufacturer in complex toxic tort and environmental claims throughout the nation.
- Obtaining significant multi-million dollar insurance recoveries for clients facing environmental contamination, asbestos and other long tail exposure claims.
- Obtaining substantial insurance recoveries, including defense costs for clients under directors and officers ("D&O"), employment practices liability ("EPL"), media liability and other claims made and professional liability policies.