Patti E. Noelck is an attorney in the firm’s Business Law Practice Group. Her corporate practice focuses on general business law matters while representing a variety of clients across many different industries and business sectors.
Patti brings a unique perspective to Quarles & Brady having worked as a law clerk for a publicly traded utility holding company in Arizona, as well as serving as an intern at the Arizona Attorney General's office and the Juvenile Justice Center in South Bend, Indiana. Prior to her legal career, Patti studied Education and Political Science and worked as an elementary school teacher.
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (J.D., 2020)
- Order of the Coif
- Arizona State Law Journal (Articles Editor)
- University of Denver (M.A., 2014)
- Degree: Master of Arts in Education
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., 2012)
- Major: Political Science