Paula Fedor has been a paralegal with Quarles & Brady for almost twenty years. She assists the litigation attorneys in areas including civil and commercial litigation. Her experience includes:
- Resident and commercial foreclosures, forcible entry and detainer actions, and collection matters.
- Document review and analysis, factual investigations, deposition preparation, and trial preparation.
- Investigation of civil and criminal fraud matters.
- Judgment enforcement proceedings.
Education and Honors
- Trinity Christian College (B.S., with honors)
- Degree: Business Administration.
- Roosevelt University (Certificate)
- Certificate: General Paralegal Studies.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Ms. Fedor also practices in Labor & Employment Litigation