General health law counsel
Alex Cooper defends physicians, veterinarians, pharmacists and other professionals before state licensing and disciplinary boards.
Prior to joining the firm, Alex served as a former prosecutor for the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation and served as general counsel for the Illinois Pharmacy Board, Medical Disciplinary Board and Medical Licensing Board.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Chicago Bar Association, member
News & Insights
July 19-20, 2023Seminar
- Presentation"Updates and Issues in the Shared Services and Central Fill Space"2023 Pharmacy Law Symposium
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Certificate in Health Law
- The Ohio State University (B.S., 2009)