Corporate and business law counsel
Alexandra Glover advises clients in commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance matters. She represents clients throughout the entire legal process, from business planning and governance, to reviewing and drafting transaction documents, to due diligence and coordinating the closing process. She has experience in business and legal matters pertaining to blockchain, copyright and trademark, and the hospitality industry.
- Arizona State University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2022)
- Arizona State Sports & Entertainment Law Journal (Editor-in-Chief)
- Corporate and Business Law Society (Member)
- The Order of the Barristers
- Dean’s Award for Academic Performance and Contributions to the College of Law
- Western Governors University (B.A., 2016)