Legal advisor for all commercial real estate stakeholders
Amy Herzog helps owners, landlords and tenants with all aspects of commercial real estate. Her focus includes the acquisition, disposition, financing, management and leasing of a wide range of properties, including industrial, retail, office, multifamily and mixed-use. In addition to advising on purchase, sale and lease agreements, Amy guides her clients through all phases of the commercial real estate acquisition and ownership process, including:
- Conducting legal due diligence.
- Reviewing and negotiating loan documents for acquisitions and refinancing.
- Negotiating operations contracts.
- Managing the closing process.
As a former in-house counsel for a national real estate investment company, Amy gained invaluable experience working closely with key business team members to help them evaluate and weigh legal risks against business strategies and goals throughout the acquisition and ownership cycle of a property.
News & Insights
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., 1996)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.A., with distinction, 1991)