General health law counsel
Andrea Seach advises a range of health care clients on regulatory and compliance issues.
Prior to joining Quarles, Andrea managed the clinical research group for the University of Arizona’s Department of Surgery, where she ensured a variety of Department of Defense grant funded projects and industry sponsored trials were conducted with regulatory compliance.
Experience in Action
- Advises clients on health care contracting matters.
- Provides regulatory analysis to clients across the drug supply chain.
- Counsels clients on DEA requirements for controlled substance distribution and prescription dispensing
News & Insights
- The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2023)
- University of Arizona–James E. Rogers College of Law (M.P.H., 2020)
- University of Arizona (B.S., 2013)