Thoughtful and zealous guidance in pursuit of immigration and mobility needs
Andrew Kuntz helps clients with immigration and global mobility matters, including nonimmigrant and immigrant visa issues, I-9 compliance and worksite enforcement, and immigration-related investigations and dispute resolution.
Prior to joining Quarles, Andrew was an associate at a top New Jersey law firm representing corporations in complex commercial, employment and real estate litigation. He advised public entities on the adoption and implementation of laws and regulations. His previous experience creating and implementing discovery strategies complements his current compliance and dispute resolution work.
Andrew’s familiarity with his family and friends’ immigration experiences bolsters his passion for providing clients from diverse national and cultural backgrounds with thoughtful guidance and zealous representation in pursuit of their immigration and mobility needs.
Admitted in New York and New Jersey. Not admitted in Washington D.C.
- Contributed to a brief to the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit petitioning for review of a Board of Immigration Appeals final order denying an application for cancellation of removal under 8 U.S.C. § 1229b.
- Successfully defended an appeal of the New Jersey Board of Public Utilities’ final agency decision determining a natural gas pipeline complied with relevant safety regulations.
- Represented an education commission in the negotiation of a settlement of a lawsuit alleging discriminatory termination and claiming $1 million in damages.
- Organized and led a team of attorneys and staff in reviewing a document set spanning 15 years related to an employment discrimination case against a public entity.
- Represented a paper manufacturing company in a shareholder dispute alleging breach of operating agreement brought by a minority shareholder.
Professional & Civic Activities
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, member
- Bar Association of the District of Columbia, member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, member
Law clerk, Honorable Ariel A. Rodriguez, Supreme Court of the State of New Jersey (2012-2013)
News & Insights
- Media Mention
- Rutgers Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2012)
- Order of the Coif
- University of Massachusetts (B.S., cum laude, 2008)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey