Patent experience across different industries
Anne Cohn provides patent support for matters in higher education tech transfer, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and agriscience. She has knowledge of U.S., PCT and foreign patent application prosecution (utility and design), as well as U.S., Madrid protocol and foreign trademark application prosecution. Her experience also includes:
- Managing patent and trademark attorney dockets and work flow.
- Drafting and filing documents for patent and trademark applications and prosecution responses.
- Working with foreign and domestic associates.
- Maintaining client intellectual property portfolios (patent, trademark and copyright).
- Drafting and reviewing assignment, licensing and various corporate agreements.
In addition to exceptional client service, Anne uses her years of experience working with in-house legal departments to formulate practical solutions that align with the business goals of her clients.
- The Indiana Lawyer "Legal Support Star" (2023)
News & Insights
- Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis (Paralegal Certification, 2012)
- Purdue University (B.A., 2008)
- Major: Political Science