General real estate counsel
Apallonia Wilhelm helps clients with a variety of general real estate matters, including leasing work and purchase and sale transactions.
Before joining Quarles, Apallonia was a law clerk at Northwestern Mutual and served as a volunteer at the Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic.
News & Insights
- Article"Sharing is Caring: Regulating Rather Than Prohibiting Home Sharing in Wisconsin"101 Marq. L. Rev. 821 (2018)
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Marquette Law Review (Managing Editor)
- Gold Quill Award for the outstanding student-written article
- University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (B.A., 2011)
- Major: Political Science