Pragmatic corporate law practice for diverse matters
Brian Fullmer maintains a wide-ranging corporate practice. He advises privately and publicly held businesses of various sizes and industries on general corporate law matters, specializing in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and commercial financial services. Brian also regularly works on both litigation and transactional corporate law matters.
Prior to his legal career, Brian worked as a network administrator and analyst for both regional community banks and multi-billion-dollar commercial lending institutions to ensure supervision and compliance goals were met pertaining to the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Dodd-Frank Act and Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch" (2023, 2024: Financial Services Regulation Law)
News & Insights
- The University of Arizona (LL.M., 2020)
- The University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2020)
- Northwest Nazarene University (M.B.A., summa cum laude, 2015)
- Northwest Nazarene University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2013)