Labor and employment litigation representation
Briana Antuna represents public and private employers in all areas of labor and employment litigation, including:
- Wage and hour matters
- Wrongful termination.
Prior to and during law school, Briana worked in the human resources departments for two different public-school districts, which provides her with valuable insight into the employment and termination procedures often used by public employers.
Professional & Civic Activities
- First Generation Legal Professionals, board member (2020-2021)
- La Raza Law Students Association, board member (2021-2022)
- PPSC, law clerk
- Tax Appeals Assistance Program and Legal Aid at Work, intern
News & Insights
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., 2022)
- University of California, San Diego (B.A., 2017)
- Philosophy and Psychology
- College of the Sequoias (A.A., 2014)
- U.S. District Court, All Districts of California