Extensive commercial litigation representation
Camilla Hundley focuses on commercial litigation, working closely with clients across various industries to develop litigation, dispute resolution and appellate strategies in federal and state courts. Her extensive experience representing commercial businesses enables her to develop effective strategies to handle complex legal issues, including those involving contract, business and employment disputes. Camilla also has assisted clients facing civil fraud investigations by the Department of Justice, including False Claims Act (FCA) allegations.
- Super Lawyers ® – Rising Stars, General Litigation, 2022
Professional & Civic Activities
- Briefing Attorney for the Honorable Chief Justice Jim Wright in the Eleventh District Court of Appeals of Texas (2017-2018).
News & Insights
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Clemson University (B.A., 2014)
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit