Corporate services guidance with vast experience
Carol Fitch focuses primarily in the corporate services area. Her experience includes document preparation to form, amend, qualify and dissolve business organizations, as well as assisting with documentation of joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions and sales of businesses of public and private companies. Her other experience includes:
- General corporate and commercial transactions.
- Preparing, filing and recording UCC financing statements, and preparing and filing trade name applications and assignments.
- Maintenance of records and minute books, including preparing and filing annual reports.
- Docket management, including long-term such as scheduling annual meetings and filings, and short-term control such as filings with the Arizona Corporation Commission and the Arizona Secretary of State.
- Client management, which includes communication with clients to schedule meetings and obtaining client's assistance in document preparation.
- Washington State University (B.S., 1977)