Health care guidance with a broad range of experience
Carole Barden focuses on healthcare facility licensing and regulatory compliance. In addition to completing national licensing projects for pharmacy, wholesale, third-party logistics providers and other health care facilities, she:
- Creates, manages and maintains client-facing websites, which provide senior level legal counsel and business partners with access to current state and federal legislation, pharmaceutical industry research and client specific documents.
- Develops detailed spreadsheets providing specifics regarding active government actions, current research and state specific legal inquiries.
- Provides legislative tracking of pharmacy laws and regulations in all 50 states and Washington, D.C., to keep state surveys current. Carole also develops detailed spreadsheets to reflect current proposed and adopted laws, specific to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Establishes new forecasting tracking and management reporting to improve visibility to all projects and legal matters.
- State University of New York at Albany (B.A., 1998)