Thorough bankruptcy and litigation counsel
Catherine Guastello Allen represents a diverse range of clients in the areas of bankruptcy proceedings and litigation, foreclosures, receiverships, loan workouts and restructuring, and commercial litigation. She has experience representing banks, special servicers, non-traditional lenders, creditors and other parties in all aspects of commercial loan enforcement, in state and federal proceedings.
Catherine is the Washington, D.C. office chair of the Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Group.
Admitted in Arizona and Maryland. Not admitted in Washington D.C.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Nancy V. Alquist, the Honorable Michelle M. Harner, and the Honorable David E. Rice, United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland
- Exceptional Service Award Recipient presented by the Judges of the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Arizona State University College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2006)
- Order of the Coif
- Dean’s Award
- Pedrick Scholar
- Arizona State Law Journal, note and comment editor
- University of Vermont (B.A., 1999)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland