Thorough bankruptcy and litigation counsel
Catherine Guastello Allen represents a diverse range of clients in the areas of bankruptcy proceedings and litigation, foreclosures, receiverships, loan workouts and restructuring, and commercial litigation. She has experience representing banks, special servicers, non-traditional lenders, creditors and other parties in all aspects of commercial loan enforcement, in state and federal proceedings.
Admitted in Arizona and Maryland. Not admitted in Washington D.C.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Nancy V. Alquist, the Honorable Michelle M. Harner, and the Honorable David E. Rice, United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Maryland
- Exceptional Service Award Recipient presented by the Judges of the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (J.D., magna cum laude, 2006)
- Order of the Coif
- Dean’s Award
- Pedrick Scholar
- Arizona State Law Journal, note and comment editor
- University of Vermont (B.A., 1999)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland