Assisting clients with general corporate counsel
Cayla I. McNeil advises on general corporate-related matters, including mergers and acquisitions, contract drafting and commercial finance transactions.
Cayla is practical when analyzing risks for her clients with the ability to approach business issues with a real-world focus.
Before joining Quarles, Cayla was a legal intern at a global athletic footwear and apparel corporation. While there, she analyzed and revised professional sports teams sponsorship agreements to identify and draft consistent terms. She also helped prepare and present a supply chain module on antitrust and competition law regarding the emerging issues in the industry.
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., 2023)
- Marquette Sports Law Review, Symposium editor (2022-2023)
- Marquette Sports Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee, co-chair (2021-2023)
- Otterbein University (B.A., cum laude, 2019)
- Women’s Lacrosse Team, member