Experienced litigator who partners with her clients to deliver results
Christina Snider has extensive experience defending clients in a wide range of disputes. She has successfully defended dozens of lawsuits in both state and federal court on behalf of clients in various industries and sectors, including:
- Financial services
- Food and beverage
- Public entities
Christina’s experience spans from handling the initial stages of a lawsuit to trials and appeals in both state and federal appellate courts, as well as administrative hearings and writs. She has represented companies ranging from Fortune 50 corporations to local businesses, and she also practiced as a local government lawyer.
Christina partners with her clients to understand their business practices and desired litigation results in order to advise them on litigation strategy and risk mitigation. This may include alternative dispute resolution when appropriate or trying the case before a jury.
Experience in Action
- Handles complex litigation in state and federal court.
- Briefs and argues appeals before the Ninth Circuit and California Courts of Appeal.
- Briefs and argues dispositive motions on a range of substantive issues.
- Briefed and argued First Amendment retaliation case before Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and prevailed on key issues.
- Drafted successful opposition to motion for issue class certification.
- Second chaired bench trial defending national bank against claims of lender liability, resulting in full defense verdict.
- Successfully defended public entity’s claim for subvention before California Court of Appeal.
- County Counsels’ Association of California Litigation Award (2022)
Professional & Civic Activities
- San Diego County Bar Association, member
- Law clerk, Honorable Leroy R. Hassell, Sr., Chief Justice of the Virginia Supreme Court
- Previously represented an inmate who had a disability in a motion that led to the reversal of his death row sentence.
News & Insights
- California State Courts
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, All Districts of California