Experienced litigator who partners with her clients to deliver results
Christina Snider has extensive experience defending clients in a wide range of disputes. Her experience ranges from handling trials and appeals in both state and federal appellate courts, to mediation and arbitration, and administrative hearings and writs. In addition to taking trials to verdict, Christina has successfully negotiated dozens of out-of-court settlements, both through structured mediation and informal discussions. Her clients have ranged from Fortune 50 corporations to local businesses and public entities, in various industries and sectors, including:
- Financial services
- Food and beverage
- Public entities
Although Christina is always prepared to aggressively defend her clients in the courtroom, she prides herself on partnering with them to understand their business practices and desired litigation results so she can best advise them on mitigating risk and costs.
In addition to her business experience, Christina was a local government lawyer for five years, where she handled nuanced subvention and election law cases, and advised on governance and compliance.
Experience in Action
- Handles complex litigation in state and federal court.
- Briefs and argues appeals before the Ninth Circuit and California Courts of Appeal.
- Briefs and argues dispositive motions on a range of substantive issues.
- Represented prominent national banks and a government-sponsored enterprise in high-profile mass and class actions.
- Defended a variety of companies against single-plaintiff consumer protection and employment disputes.
- Successfully defended and prosecuted more than 100 business and employment cases in state and federal courts.
- Briefed and argued First Amendment retaliation case before Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and prevailed on key issues.
- Drafted successful opposition to motion for issue class certification.
- Second chaired bench trial defending national bank against claims of lender liability, resulting in full defense verdict.
- Successfully defended public entity’s claim for subvention before California Court of Appeal.
- County Counsels’ Association of California Litigation Award (2022)
Professional & Civic Activities
- North County Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association, member
- Law clerk, Honorable Leroy R. Hassell, Sr., Chief Justice of the Virginia Supreme Court
- Previously represented an inmate who had a disability in a motion that led to the reversal of his death row sentence.
News & Insights
- California State Courts
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, All Districts of California