Support across employee benefits and tax matters
Colleen Essid counsels clients on a variety of labor and employment issues, including employee benefits and tax matters.
As a summer associate at a national law firm, Colleen gained experience in areas such as employee benefits, tax law, international law and corporate services. She also worked as a law clerk for a national law firm on tax and employee benefits matters and as a student extern for the IRS chief counsel on tax litigation issues. Prior to practicing law, Colleen supported multinational businesses’ global mobility objectives in implementing a variety of international relocation services.
News & Insights
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2023)
- International and Comparative Law Concentration
- Saint Louis University Law Journal, staff editor
- 1843 Scholar
- 12 Academic Excellence Awards for Highest Grade in Class
- Woolsack Honor Society
- Webster University (M.B.A., 2017)
- Creighton University (B.A., summa cum laude, 2012)
- U.S. Tax Court