Real estate services for various commercial properties
Damon McCormick focuses on the sale, acquisition, leasing and development of commercial property, as well as on commercial lending transactions. Damon regularly serves clients in all aspects of real estate law, particularly buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of commercial property, such as:
- Retail and shopping centers
- Office and industrial
- Storage facilities and multi-family projects
- Landlords and tenants in various offices
- Lenders and borrowers from varying industries, in all aspects of secured transactions
Admitted in Kentucky.
- Served as real estate counsel for a public university’s acquisition of one of a region’s largest health care operators.
- Represented a national investment firm in its acquisition and investment in real estate parcels located across the country.
- Represented a buyer in the multi-million-dollar purchase of an 11-floor office building in downtown Louisville, Ky.
- Represented a buyer in the $13 million purchase of a 72 unit assisted living facility.
- Represented a seller in the $5 million sale of industrial manufacturing facilities.
- Represented a bank in a $29 million term loan transaction with a restaurant operator borrower secured by mortgages on 19 properties in six different states.
- The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch," Real Estate Law, 2022, 2023
Professional & Civic Activities
- Kentucky Bar Association, Real Property Section (Member)
News & Insights
- University of Louisville (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Valparaiso University (B.S., 2011)
- Major: Finance