Experienced, comprehensive legal support
Debra Pope has over 20 years of experience handling civil litigation matters. The bulk of her practice is medical malpractice defense, insurance defense and product liability defense. She assists with matters in local civil courts, federal court and out-of-state venues. Debra is involved in all aspects of case investigation, including:
- Document procurement, review and summarization of documents
- Creation and maintenance of case databases
- Witness location and contact
- Preparation of discovery requests and responses, motions, mediation statements and correspondence
Clients appreciate Debra's attention to detail and ability to glean all the relevant facts from available documents.
- Lawrence University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1982)