Guiding businesses on IP counseling and consumer privacy issues
Elizabeth Wamboldt helps clients with information technology transactions, licensing and cloud agreements, data privacy and security, the Internet of Things, e-commerce, intellectual property (IP) counseling and consumer privacy issues. Her clients operate in a variety of industries, including:
- Consumer products
- Health care
Experience in Action
- Assists clients on drafting and finalizing commercial and technology legal agreements. As an experienced transactional attorney, clients turn to Elizabeth for software licensing, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, IT professional services agreements, outsourcing agreements, technology development agreements, supply chain agreements, commercial hardware and services agreements, non-disclosure agreements and a range of other contracts and agreements.
- Advises and prepares clients on state, federal and international data privacy and security issues. She frequently aids clients on data privacy and security matters related to e-commerce, consumer protection, internet of things, internet terms and privacy policies, data breach response and GDPR and CCPA compliance.
- Advises and counsels clients experiencing data breach incidents. In the event of a data breach, clients contact Elizabeth to assist in a prompt response, investigation and post-breach actions to help reduce the chance of data breach occurring again.
Professional & Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- Milwaukee Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
News & Insights
- News Release
- Presentation"Ahead of the Curve. A Look at Business & Legal Trends"Presentation on Blockchain
- Presentation"Privacy Breaches and Responding to a Privacy Breach (and Insurance Coverage) ‐ The Basic Steps: 5 Things You Have to Do"WIN Summit - Wisconsin
- Presentation"Cybersecurity & Data Privacy (including GDPR)"WIN Summit - Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin (J.D., 2009)
- Dean's List distinction annually
- University of Wisconsin (B.A., 2006)