Labor and employment counsel for variety of matters
Eva Adel represents public and private employers in all areas of labor and employment litigation. She advocates for employers on a variety of matters, including:
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour violations in the individual plaintiff and class action context
With prior experience representing plaintiff employees and defending employers in single-plaintiff, class and PAGA representative actions in state and federal courts, clients rely on Eva to navigate the constantly shifting landscape of employment law in California and form creative solutions that align with each employer’s unique business goals.
Prior to joining the firm, Eva participated in USC Gould Law School’s Mediation Clinic, where she mediated matters in small claims court, as well as unlawful detainer cases, EEOC cases and contested adoptions in dependency court.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Lawyer’s Club of San Diego
News & Insights
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- The University of Edinburgh, School of Social & Political Science (M.S.c., 2014)
- Comparative Public Policy
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 2012)
- U.S. District Court, All Districts of California
- Farsi (Dari)