Experienced national product liability guidance
With more than 40 years of experience, Frank Daily focused on the trial of major product liability cases. He represented numerous manufacturers on a regional and national basis, as both plaintiffs and defendants, in more than 125 product liability jury cases in both federal and state courts across the country. He also counseled corporate and individual plaintiffs in commercial and personal injury cases. The manufacturers he represented came from a variety of industries, including:
- Agricultural products
- Forestry and construction equipment
- Automobiles, motorcycles, jet skis and forklifts
- Industrial and various consumer products
Frank was the founder and former national chair of the firm’s Product Liability Practice Group. He has lectured extensively on product liability law and trial practice subjects at Marquette, Wisconsin and Harvard law schools and has participated in many seminars sponsored by the ABA and state bar associations on product liability and trial techniques.
- Fellow of the Wisconsin Law Foundation Class of 2013.
- Listed in Who's Who In America; Who's Who In American Law; Brother Rice High School (Chicago) Man of the Year Award, 2000; International Who's Who
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® (1993-2009: Mass Tort Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation, Product Liability Litigation)
- Selected for inclusion in the 2005-2010 Wisconsin Super Lawyers® lists (Personal Injury Defense: Products)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rated
Professional & Civic Activities
- Product Liability Advisory Council (Sustaining Member)
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Former Vice Chairman, Products, General Liability and Consumer Law Committee, Tort and Insurance Practice Section, 1984; Former Member, Litigation Section, Co-chairperson of the Discovery Committee, 1985-1987; Manufacturers Liability Sub-Committee of Litigation Section, 1983)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member, Litigation and Environmental Law Sections)
- Bar Association of the Seventh Federal Circuit
- Defense Research Institute
- American Law Institute
- President's Council of Marquette University (Former Director)
- Marquette University Law Alumni Association (Former President, 1977-1978)
- Marquette University (Alumni Board)
- National I-Club - University of Iowa
- University of Alabama (Circle of Champions)
- Board of Trustees, Farrah Law Society University of Alabama Law School
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers (Fellow)
- American Association for Automotive Medicine (Lifetime Fellow)
- Wisconsin Judicial Commission (Member)
- He is a sustaining member of the Product Liability Advisory Council and a life sustaining member of the American Law Institute.
- He is listed in Who's Who in America, Who's Who in American Law, the International Who's Who of Product Liability Defense Lawyers and The Best Lawyers in America.
- Past president of the Marquette University Law Alumni Association.
- Member of the Circle of Champions at the University of Alabama and has been a member of the Executive Committee of the President's Councils at Marquette University and Wake Forest University, where he also served on the Law School Board of Visitors.
- Former co-chairperson of the Discovery Committee of the Litigation Section of the American Bar Association.
- Fellow in the International Academy of Trial Lawyers
News & Insights
- News Release
- News Release
- News Release
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1968)
- Alpha Sigma Nu. Delta Theta Phi. Marquette Law Review, Editor, 1967-1968. Marquette University Law Alumnus of the Year, 2000.
- Marquette University (A.B., cum laude, 1964)
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 1990
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 10th Circuit, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 8th Circuit, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit, 1977
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 1971
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1968
- Wisconsin Supreme Court, 1968