Commercial litigation guidance across industries
Gabriela Timis represents clients in a variety of industries and business sectors in general commercial litigation matters. She has experience in all phases of litigation, including pre-trial discovery, trials and appeals.
Prior to joining Quarles, Gabriela was a law clerk for a private litigation firm, focusing on premises liability, personal injury and product liability defense.
Professional & Civic Activities
- The Florida Bar, member
- Collier County Bar Association, member
- Collier County Women’s Bar Association, member
- Judicial intern in the Second Judicial Circuit of Florida
News & Insights
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2020)
- Florida State University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2017)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida