Experienced litigator with a variety of industries
Gabrielle Ilaria is a litigator specializing in product liability, food and beverage, and toxic and mass tort defense litigation with a thorough understanding of large-scale manufacturing, production and supplier industries. She serves businesses of all types and defends liability claims filed across the United States.
Clients rely on Gabrielle to present legal solutions that encompass not only litigation but strategies for managing potential claims in the future. She has conducted and defended depositions of key fact witnesses, prepared expert witnesses for deposition and trial testimony, and drafted all aspects of litigation documents, including pleadings, written discovery and motions for summary judgment.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Hispanic National Bar Association, member, 2015-present
- Washburn University School of Law, alumna volunteer, 2015-present
- Washburn University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Washburn University (B.A., 2011)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois