Complex litigation responsibility with vast experience
Geri Canacakos has served as lead paralegal on a number of complex litigation matters in which her responsibilities included case management and file organization; maintaining and organizing produced documents; drafting discovery, correspondence and pleadings; assisting with filing and e-filing pleadings in Superior and District Court; and maintaining electronic databases containing deposition transcripts and documents. Additionally, she has experience in:
- Mediations and arbitrations, including drafting and finalizing the initial list of trial exhibits.
- Maintaining, organizing and marking trial exhibits.
- Preparing trial subpoenas.
- Locating and contacting trial witnesses.
- Maintaining and organizing demonstrative exhibits.
- Maintaining electronic database of trial exhibits and deposition testimony for use at trial.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Paralegal Division; the Firm's Arizona ECF Protocol Committee; the Firm's Healthcare Client Services Team
- William Flannery Institute for Healthcare Client Services, three-day training session
- Arizona State University (Certificate, 1988)
- Arizona State University
- Paralegal Certificate