Deep insight on commercial and agricultural real estate matters
Greg McAloon is an experienced real estate attorney focusing on strategy and representation for site plan approval, rezoning and plat note amendments, property boundary disputes, sovereign submerged land and riparian rights. He is skilled at:
- Negotiating commercial and agriculture real estate transactions.
- Drafting commercial leases on sale and purchase sides.
- Handling formation and drafting documents for public-private partnerships.
- Managing bid procurement and bid protest.
As a native Floridian with vast experience in state and local governance, Greg provides on-the-ground guidance to developers and property owners in navigating the relevant rules and regulations affecting the development and redevelopment of property. Clients benefit from his experience and insight into Florida’s state and local agencies to obtain the best available outcome while managing risk.
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D., 2016)
- University of Central Florida (B.S., 2013)