Assisting clients navigate health law matters
Jake Pallotta helps clients navigate a wide variety of health care regulatory and compliance matters.
As a Quarles summer associate, Jacob prepared memoranda regarding client and fact-specific questions of law and assisted in an associate research project regarding the evolving abortion laws in the United States.
- Indiana University Bloomington Maurer School of Law (J.D., 2023)
- Indiana Journal of Law and Social Equality, associate (2021-2022), business editor (2022-2023)
- Outreach for Legal Literacy, volunteer (2020-2023)
- Dartmouth College (B.A., 2020)
- Varsity football player (2016-2020) (12th Man Award recipient)
- Management and Leadership Development Program, elected member (2020)
- Gamma Delta Chi, academic chair (2019-2020)