Litigation and patent prosecution preparation
Jamie England has more than twelve years of experience with both U.S. and foreign patent prosecution, including design patent applications. She also has extensive litigation experience, managing interrogatory and discovery requests, conducting research and preparing litigation status reports. Jamie uses her strong organizational skills to add value to the process of:
- Preparing and filing patent and trademark applications.
- Responding to notices and actions.
- Generating sequence listings.
- Preparing information disclosure statements and USPTO documents.
- Managing fees and payments, as well as maintaining correspondence.
Jamie is a certified, experienced intellectual property paralegal, and is highly skilled at full-cycle maintenance of patent and trademark portfolios. Jamie values client satisfaction and retention above all else and strives to consistently provide the highest quality service to clients both large and small.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Veteran of the United States Air Force, having honorably served in Japan, Korea and the Philippine Islands as an Electronic Equipment Repairman.
- State Bar of Wisconsin Certified Paralegal (SBWCP, 2020)
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater (Secondary Education, summa cum laude)
- Northern Michigan University (B.F.A., summa cum laude)