Full patent prosecution support for electrical, mechanical arts clients
Jason Krueger helps clients in the electrical and mechanical arts sectors with the full spectrum of patent prosecution. In addition to preparing and prosecuting U.S. and international applications, he provides patentability, patent validity, freedom-to-operate and non-infringement opinions
By focusing on how best to align his clients’ prosecution strategy with their business objectives, both domestic and foreign, Jason is able to guide them on developing a comprehensive patent applications strategy – including drafting applications and arguments – that preserves the broadest possible claim coverage.
Admitted in Wisconsin. Not admitted in Illinois.
- Successfully secured patent protection for a variety of mechanical and electrical technologies in the U.S., Europe and many other countries.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Michigan Technological University (B.S., 2003)
- Majors: Mechanical Engineering and Business Administration
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office