Defending and counseling clients in product liability litigation
Jazzmin Gordon is a product liability attorney who aids clients on manufacturing, toxic tort and personal injury matters. Her experience includes defending domestic and international companies in product litigation. She has extensive experience in the automotive industry, providing counsel to a large motor vehicle manufacturing company regarding distribution network operating standards, policies and regulations. Jazzmin also defends companies in general business litigation matters.
Jazzmin is active in the firm’s pro bono program, successfully representing clients in settlement conferences before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana.
- Served as national counsel for a major motorcycle manufacturer in product liability matters.
- Served as national counsel for a large medical device company in product liability matters.
- Defended product manufacturers against alleged product defect claims, warnings claims and complex multiparty toxic exposure claims.
- Indiana Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, Personal Injury - Products: Defense, 2021, 2022
Professional & Civic Activities
- Indiana State Bar Association, member
- Indianapolis Bar Association, member
- Defense Research Institute, member
- Defense Trial Counsel of Indiana, product liability section chair, 2020-2021
News & Insights
- News Release
- News Release
- Other Media
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law - Bloomington (J.D., 2016)
- Indiana Journal of Law and Social Equality, senior managing editor
- Sherman Minton Moot Court Competition, octafinalist
- CALI Award: Business Planning, recipient
- Black Law Students Association (Barrister’s chair and 3L of the Year member)
- University of California, Riverside (B.A., cum laude, 2012)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- UCR Women’s Division I Basketball Team
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana