Global trademark registration and protection
Jeff Roussin has over 20 years of experience managing global IP portfolios with a focus on clearance, prosecution, maintenance, enforcement and licensing. He drafts trademark applications, office action responses, maintenance documents and pleadings for TTAB and administrative litigation matters. His other experience includes:
- Preparing and filing documents with the World Intellectual Property Organization.
- Investigating potential infringements and drafting cease and desist letters.
- Managing TTAB and UDRP proceedings.
- Preparing and filing copyright applications.
- Review advertising and marketing materials for proper trademark and copyright use.
- Kaplan (Paralegal Certification, 1999)