Business transaction guidance with an in-house perspective
Jeremy Jarrett advises clients on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), capital raises, corporate governance, commercial contracts, licensing agreements, debt and equity financings, reorganizations and restructurings. He leads M&A transactions from letter of intent through closing, for clients across various industries and of all sizes, from small family businesses to nine-figure transactions. His experience also includes:
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, as well as vendor and supplier agreements.
- Counseling on joint ventures.
- Handling debt financings, such as traditional loan facilities, convertible debt facilities and mezzanine facilities, along with the related legal opinions.
Jeremy worked as in-house counsel for several years at a private investment company, enabling him to understand the needs and pressures his clients face, whether they are a startup, emerging business or large company. He also has extensive experience in the sports law industry, having worked with sports agents, the NCAA and NBA teams before entering private practice.
- The Best Lawyers in America® "Ones to Watch", Banking and Finance Law, Corporate Governance and Compliance Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2022, 2023
Professional & Civic Activities
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) Accelerator Arizona, sponsor member
- Association for Corporate Growth; Arizona Chapter, member
- Desert Botanical Garden, emerging leaders member
News & Insights
- Tulane University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Sports Law Certificate
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A., 2009)