Patent assistance with an emphasis on biomedical and electrical engineering
John Jansky helps prepare and prosecute domestic and foreign patent applications and conducts patentability searches. His core technical background is in the field of biomedical engineering, specializing in electrical engineering, and his technical areas of experience include:
- Analog circuit design (integrated, discrete)
- Signals and systems
- Mechanical systems and devices
- Biological analysis (SDS-PAGE, ELISA, HPLC, lab on chip/microfluidic chips)
- Medical devices
Before becoming a patent agent, John worked as an engineer with one of the world's largest manufacturers of orthodontic equipment in the research and development/quality department, where he assisted with design considerations relating to various orthodontic tools and devices, and helped optimize and implement workflows.
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.S., 2017)
- Major: Biomedical Engineering
- Undergraduate research assistant for both the Electrical Engineering department documenting an imaging system, and the USDA Dairy Forage Research Center studying legume genetics.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office