Wide-ranging business law and corporate law guidance
Juan Carlos Espinoza-Forlenza advises clients on an array of general business law and corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestitures and other corporate reorganizations, business formation, commercial contracts, and private financings for startups, emerging companies and their investors. His practice also includes transactional work for a variety of renewable energy projects.
Before joining Quarles, Juan Carlos worked in the New York and London offices of a Wall Street law firm, focusing on infrastructure project financing in the U.S., Latin America, Africa and the Middle East.
- Drafted the project agreements for a utility scale biomass cogeneration facility in northern Wisconsin.
- Drafted the agreements for the development of an anaerobic digester wastewater treatment facility at the site of a food processing plant in Virginia.
- Advised a large Wisconsin dairy and cheese processing company in its development of a wastewater pretreatment facility (anaerobic digester).
- Advised a proposed waste-to-energy project on its supply contract and other matters.
- Drafted and negotiated agreements for purchase, installation and maintenance of rooftop solar energy project for a major retail client.
- Represented a client in connection with the acquisition of a business line in the medical imaging field.
- Represented a client in its sale to a national insurance and investment portfolio company.
News & Insights
- New York University School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- University of Chicago (M.S.T., 1992)
- University of Chicago (B.A., 1991)
- New York