Real estate and finance assistance
Judith Bickert has experience in real estate and finance law, with an emphasis on lender representation. In addition to title analysis and negotiation, she assists in the following areas:
- Title analysis and negotiation.
- Survey coordination and review.
- Lease abstracting and analysis
- Property investigation, including zoning, development plans, water rights and subdivision
- Coordination of document flow and title closings
- Lien analysis and loan review
- Analysis and preparation of Uniform Commercial Code filings
Professional & Civic Activities
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Phoenix College (Certificate, 1989)
- Certificate: Legal Assisting.
- Arizona State University (B.S., 1985)
- Degree: Justice Studies.