Assists clients through all stages of litigation
Kate Krukowski is a commercial litigator who has experience in plaintiff’s personal injury and wrongful death and criminal defense. In addition to negotiating settlements, she attends mediations, analyzes case documents and prepares and responds to demand letters. Kate has represented clients in a wide variety of areas such as:
- Breach of contract and fiduciary duties
- Employment disputes
- Construction litigation
- Products liability
Experience in Action
- Conducts legal research and drafts dispositive motions, pleadings, discovery and memoranda.
- Prepares and delivers effective oral arguments regarding motion practice and discovery disputes.
- Takes and defends depositions, including 30(b)(6) and expert testimonies.
Professional & Civic Activities
- State Bar of Arizona, member
- Arizona Association for Justice, member
- Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice, member
- Extern, Honorable Judge G. Murray Snow, US District Court of Arizona, 2016
- University of Arizona–James E. Rogers College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- Editor-in-Chief, Arizona Law Review
- Student advocate in the Wrongful Conviction clinic
- University of Colorado (B.A., 2013)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona