Experienced assistance with complex commercial real estate issues
Katie Seidelman assists with a variety of complex commercial real estate transactions such as acquisitions, dispositions, development and financing transactions for office, industrial, retail, senior housing and mixed-use properties. She also:
- Coordinates due diligence for commercial real estate transactions.
- Reviews and summarizes title commitments and surveys, UCC, judgment, tax and other lien searches.
- Works with title companies to clear titles and obtain title policies.
- Prepares and files real estate-related documents such as deeds, mortgages, memoranda of leases, UCC financing statements, bill of sale, affidavit of title and transfer declarations.
- Coordinates the closing process by preparing closing checklists and preparing and distributing closing binders.
- Northern Illinois University (B.A.)