Serving transactional needs for corporate clients
Kierre Elvington maintains a comprehensive corporate practice to serve the transactional needs of his clients. Kierre’s core practice areas are:
- Mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Commercial lending
- Real estate
Experience in Action
- Advising buyers and sellers with respect to the purchase and sale of companies involving Stock Purchase Agreements and Asset Purchase Agreements.
- Advising lenders and borrowers with respect to syndicated and bilateral loan facilities, and Asset Based Lending transactions.
- Advising real estate investors with respect to the financing, purchase, sale and leasing of commercial real estate.
Professional & Civic Activities
- Arts at Large, Inc., board member
- 100 Black Men of America, Inc., member
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2019)
- Georgia State University (B.A., 2012)