Knowledgeable, highly skilled and experienced trust and estate support
Lisa Brown is an experienced Paralegal with more than 14 years of experience. She has assisted with all aspects of trust and estate administration and provides support for clients and attorneys on a variety of trust and estate matters. Her experience includes managing trust administration and probate for high-net-worth fiduciary accounts. Additionally, she helps clients by:
- Managing administration of estates, appointment of trustee and filing necessary documents for testamentary trusts.
- Drafting probate pleadings, grant deeds and trust transfer deeds.
- Preparing inventories, asset allocation agreements, asset transfer documents and judicial council forms.
- Preparing state and federal tax returns and forms for adoptions and name changes.
- Scheduling distributions, processing gifts and receipt of new trust assets.
Lisa seeks to efficiently address client and attorney needs for each matter. She genuinely cares about serving clients effectively and is passionate about helping clients navigate the legal system and achieve their goals.
Lisa is a certified notary public.
Certified Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers
- Ohio University (B.S., 2001)