International and domestic trademark prosecution support
Merete Klausen focuses on international and domestic trademark prosecution. She prepares and files domestic trademark applications, attorney/client assignments, special projects and maintenance of the firm docket database. Her other experience includes:
- Preparing and filing all necessary documents required throughout the foreign filing process.
- Assisting with trademark search and clearance and conducting research regarding specific IP law.
- Introducing, developing and implementing trademark processes and procedures.
- Preparing custom reports for internal and client use.
Merete provides her clients with quality work as she maintains high productivity, efficiency and attention to detail while multitasking.
- Minnesota Lawyer Unsung Legal Hero Award (2022)
- Globe University and Minnesota School of Business (Associate Degree, 2007)
- Paralegal studies